Monday, July 31, 2023

CHEERFUL HEART ๐Ÿ•Š️

๐Ÿ’Œ A cheerful heart is good medicine. [ Proverbs 17: 22 ]⁣
+Proverbs reminds us that "a cheerful look brings joy to the heart" and "a cheerful heart is good medicine" (15:30 NLT; 17:22).⁣
+Quite often, the smiles of God's children stem from the supernatural joy we possess. It's a gift from God that regularly spills out into our lives, as we encourage people who are carrying heavy burdens or share with those who are looking for answers to life's questions. Even when we experience suffering, our joy can still shine through.⁣
+WHEN LIFE SEEMS DARK, CHOOSE JOY. LET YOUR SMILE BE A WINDOW OF HOPE REFLECTING GOD'S LOVE AND THE LIGHT OF HIS PRESENCE IN YOUR LIFE.⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, You are able to overcome all things. And I am so grateful that when I cry out to You, You deliver me.⁣
+I understand that private victories may take time, but I'm willing to put in the work. Please prepare me for the plans You have for me. In Jesus' name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’•

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...