Tuesday, June 13, 2023

PRAYER ๐Ÿ•Š️


๐Ÿ™ God, we need your help today. There are challenges in our lives that fill us with frustration and fear, but we know You are still in control.⁣
+Today, please strengthen my faith. Remind me of who You are and what You have accomplished. Even when lies and doubts surround me, keep my heart and mind focused on You.⁣
+And as You do that, please give me the courage to tell others about Your world-changing love. ⁣
+Thank You for sharing Your life with me. Please speak to our hearts today, and let our minds find rest. In Jesus' name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿช„⁣
#happyCHOOSEday ๐ŸŒป⁣
#BLESSINGS ๐Ÿค

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...