Tuesday, June 20, 2023

IN PERFECT TIME ๐Ÿ•Š️⁣


+Many of us experience trials, and we want to escape them immediately. Well, God doesn’t always permit us to do so. Even in trials we don’t have the authority to exit.⁣

+We have to pray and wait on God to answer us with direction. When God doesn’t answer, this isn’t our permission to leave.⁣

+We all hate to be uncomfortable and think God should rescue us at the first site of discomfort. We like to think God isn’t in those discomforting places, but that’s the best place to find Him.⁣

+If God has spoken promise into your life, remember there are tools you will need to carry out that promise. If you are patient in trials and tribulations, you will come out whole on the other side.⁣

+Allow God to instill in you the tools needed to fulfill your promise. Stay in the still until God directs you out.⁣

+If you are in an uncomfortable place waiting on God’s direction, continue to pray and be faithful to God, trusting He will pull you through in His timing.⁣

+Do not be anxious, do not fall prey to a voice that is not His, and do not lean to your understanding, for, in due time, He will speak.⁣

๐Ÿ™ God, I believe that Your timing is perfect. There are things that I want you to do in my life right now, but I trust that they will happen at the right time. Please help me to be patient while I wait. In Jesus' name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....