Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Trust him, at all times ๐Ÿฉท


+It is easy to trust God when things are going well. 

+Trusting in God at all times means trusting him not only when things are going well, but also when things are not going so well.

+You develop character by trusting him when you are facing difficulties in your life.

๐Ÿ™ God, thank you for giving me exactly what I need to overcome every obstacle that comes my way. As long as I am depending on your wisdom and strength, I know there isn't anything I can't overcome.

+Please help my trust in You to grow as I stop depending on my own abilities. You are everything I need. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿฉต๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...