Saturday, May 20, 2023

RESILIENCE ๐Ÿ•Š️๐Ÿ’ช⁣


+The same pressure that is causing you to bend will ultimately propel you back as you rebound in life. Don’t give up. Bounce back. Embrace the positive.⁣
+You are stronger than you could possibly imagine.⁣
+Resilience is hope in action. It is the ability to get back up when life knocks us down: a romance between adversity and hope. ๐Ÿฉต⁣
+If you're currently going through a difficult time, take some time to pray to God, and ask Him for help and courage.⁣
๐Ÿ™ Father God, thank You for knowing my needs before I even speak them. Thank You for deeply caring about who I am.⁣
+I’m so grateful that one day, You will take away all the pain and hardship I’ve experienced. But until that day comes, I will trust You and cling to You.⁣
+I will place my hope in You. I will bring You my pain, and allow You to comfort me. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....