Wednesday, April 12, 2023

When You Fall Down, Stay Down ⁣⁣


+The only way to overcome a failure is to walk straight through it. When we fall down and when we mess up, we cannot just push all the broken pieces into the corner of the room and step out and pretend to be fine, acclimating ourselves to our dysfunction.⁣
+We have to have a Psalm 51 moment that echoes the cry of David: “Create in me a clean heart, oh God, and renew a right spirit within me.” Repentance cannot be overlooked. It is a crucial recurring theme in the life of the believer.⁣
+This is actually what Jesus told Peter to do prior to his denials. He said, “I have prayed for you, Simon, that your faith may not fail.⁣
+And when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers.” Repentance means “to turn around.” When we fail, we confess it, for we have the power to conquer only what we confess. ☝️⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, strengthen me with the hope of Your bright light. Pierce through the darkness that tries to keep me from seeing You.⁣
+Thank You for being the light of the world. I do not have to fear the darkness, because you are with me. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’–⚡

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER ๐Ÿงก

๐Ÿ™ Father God, You know my thoughts from afar. You know how I tend to play out different situations in my mind till ...