Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Walking Through Life with God ๐Ÿ•Š️⁣


+Every season of life has both ups and downs, positive and negative situations. On top of that, there are spiritual powers in this world that are trying to get us to lose hope.⁣
+In the midst of difficult seasons, or even persecution, it can be easy to forget that God is still present with us. He does not abandon us in the midst of suffering. Rather, He strengthens us and walks with us through the pain.⁣
+Because God never changes, He is able to strengthen and protect us through every experience in life. So take some time to thank God for His strength and faithfulness. Ask Him to help you, and to give you confidence in His power.⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, thank You for Your faithfulness to me, even when I have been unfaithful to You. Thank You for Your presence in my life. You never leave me to handle my problems alone.⁣
+I know that You will continue to protect and strengthen me, as I continue to place my hope and trust in You. All glory is Yours! In Jesus’ name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„๐Ÿค

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....