Monday, April 10, 2023

Strength in Weakness ๐Ÿ•Š️⁣


+Many of us experience times when we feel drained and powerless. When this happened to me, I realized how much I needed God.⁣
+He encouraged me inwardly through His Spirit and outwardly through the helpfulness of friends and family.⁣
+I had to let go of my independence for a while, but this taught me how to lean more fully on God.⁣
+Because “[His] power is made perfect in weakness” (2 Corinthians 12:9), we can have hope when we can’t meet our needs on our own. ☝️⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, I want my life to display Your power, even in weakness. Help me to depend more on You each day, and to feel Your strength when I struggle. In Jesus name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„๐Ÿ’–

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust in the Lord ☝️

+One of the biggest obstacles to faith is the suffering of the innocent. Yet God is able to meet us in the midst of ...