Tuesday, April 25, 2023

OUR SHIELD AND WARRIOR ๐Ÿ›ก️๐Ÿช–๐Ÿ’ช⁣⁣


+When we come to God as our Shield, He not only protects us, but He also gives us hope and peace.⁣
+He restores the parts of us that are tired and burned out. God gives us a reason to continue to fight and have hope.⁣
+If you're in a season where you've lost hope, or you're discouraged and tired, spend some time praying to God right now.⁣
+Ask Him to be your Shield in this difficult time. Pray for Him to restore your joy and your hope so that way you can lift your head up and continue to follow Him. ๐Ÿ™Œ⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, I thank You that You are present with me, even right now. I want to become more aware of Your presence in my life.⁣
+I look to You to be my shield, my refuge, and my protector. Restore my joy and help me live in light of Your grace and mercy.⁣
+Help me keep my eyes on You in the midst of difficult times. In Jesus' name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿค

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...