Saturday, April 15, 2023

GOD'S PLAN ๐Ÿ•Š️


+You don't have to hide your broken pieces because it is with the broken pieces of our lives that God constructs his biggest platforms from which he displays his glory.⁣
+God is not done with you. Regardless of what you've walked through, how many mistakes you've made, or who has counted you out, God is not done with you!⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, I need a reminder of Your protection today. You know exactly what I'm going through, and You also know what I need.⁣
+Please help me to see my situation the way that You do. Change the way I think, and remind me that You are always with me. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿค

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....