Sunday, April 30, 2023

God is ALWAYS Good ๐Ÿ•Š️


+Your circumstances may be bad, but your God is still good. He is near, His promises are still true, His love still unconditional, His grace still amazing, His timing still perfect.⁣
+You may not like the what of what’s going on, but you can still praise God for the who of who He is.⁣
+When we praise Him, He will show up. When He shows up, it will change our thinking. If we change our thoughts, we change our life. ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, thank You for loving me so much! You don't just hear me when I call out to You - You answer!⁣
+No matter what battle I find myself in, I know I can overcome it because You are on my side fighting for me! Through you, I am an overcomer. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿค⁣
#happyLordsday ๐ŸŒป #blessings ๐Ÿช„

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...