Sunday, March 26, 2023

The Strength of God in Us ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ•Š️⁣


+When we walk with Jesus daily, it changes the way we live, how we make decisions, and ultimately how we love others around us.⁣
+This perspective changes how we live. It's in moments of anxiety, weakness, or difficulty, that God desires to be our strength.⁣
+It's in times of persecution and hardship that God is doing some of His deepest work within our lives. If we are in relationship with Him and depending on His strength, then He will be with us in times of weakness.⁣
+He promises to be our strength in difficulty. ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, thank You for using me despite my weaknesses. I often find it difficult to be joyful when life brings pain and hardship.⁣
+Give me eyes to see Your power on display when I am anxious. I want to fully rely on You. Help me lean into Your strength. In Jesus' name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’š

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...