Monday, March 13, 2023

RUN ALWAYS TO GOD ๐Ÿ•Š️


+When situations do not work out as hoped, due to the injustice of individuals or organisations or systems, you can still trust in the fact that one day, total justice will prevail.⁣
+No matter what struggles you are facing in your life, hold on to God’s promises.⁣
+For with God’s Instruction, nothing is impossible. Let God lead you.⁣
+Let His Word guide your footsteps. Let His Light shine upon the borders of your heart. ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, when I am overwhelmed by the brokenness I see, help me to remember that You see me. You are in control.⁣
+I might not be able to stop all the pain and injustice I witness, but I can help overcome evil by doing good.⁣
+Please help me to do that. Give me the courage and humility to love people well today. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿ•Š️⁣
#heyMonday! ๐Ÿค— #haveaniceweek ๐ŸŒป #haveaproductiveweek ๐Ÿช„ #YOUAREBLESSED ♡ #SOBEABLESSING ☺️

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...