Wednesday, March 8, 2023

LET GO, LET GOD.


+Be encouraged today, remembering that God’s presence has always been with His people, and in a special way with the vulnerable and suffering.⁣
+As in the past through His Spirit, God is still powerfully present with us today. ☝️⁣
๐Ÿ™ Father, thank You for Your constant presence in my life, guiding me and fighting for me when I face suffering and injustice.⁣
+You don't just hear my prayers - You answer them! Thank You for loving me and meeting my needs. You know the challenges in my heart today.⁣
+Please move in my life and in the lives of the people I love like only You can. I know You can do it. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿค

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...