Wednesday, March 22, 2023

GOD'S WILL


+If you are unsure about something you think is from God, keep praying; ask if it’s truly from Him. He will let you know in some way. Patience is key.⁣
+Listen to God patiently and obediently, regardless of how He chooses to deliver His message. Do what He says.⁣
+He may not give you every answer or solve every problem the way you want, but He will always listen and give you what you need. He will speak, and it will be done. ๐Ÿ™Œ⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, thank You for Your Word which provides truth and wisdom. Remind me to seek it first, because You know all things and what's best for me.⁣
+Place wise people in my life and open my mind to learn from them. In Jesus' name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....