Sunday, February 12, 2023

PRAYER


๐Ÿ™ God, thank You for taking fear’s power and replacing it with love. I know that I will be afraid at times, but Your gift means I don’t have to keep living in fear.⁣
+You equip us with tools that draw us closer to You and help us stand against schemes created to destroy us. Thank You for Your protection.⁣
+Thank You for caring for us at all times. Today, help me to intentionally put on all of the armor You freely offer me.⁣
+Give me the strength to stand firm in You. Please replace my doubts and fears with thoughts about what is good and true. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿค๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...