Tuesday, February 21, 2023

JESUS REMAINS THE SAME ๐Ÿ•Š️


+Sometimes, we think we need to make a huge change or do something dramatic. But many times, all we have to do is take one step at a time.⁣
+Sometimes, we try to take every step on our own, and forget that the Lord is the one who establishes our steps in the first place.⁣
+God is writing our stories in a beautiful way, but sometimes we can miss it.⁣
+Even if we do, he is faithful. Seasons change, people change, but Jesus remains the same. ๐Ÿ’š⁣
๐Ÿ™ Father, in this moment of prayer, my mind can grab hold of any number of things that threaten to steal my peace, divide my mind, and pull me away from trusting in You.⁣
+So I bring myself to recall: You are my Father. I am Your child. I come to You for help with these specific requests. Help me redirect my energy and my thoughts toward You.⁣
+Replace my anxiety with worship, supplication, and thanksgiving. Let me experience Your inexplicable peace, and guard my heart and mind from worry.⁣
+Thank You that although hard times are part of life, You give joy to those who walk through it all with You. Will You help me walk in that joy today? Thank You, Jesus. Amen. ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...