Tuesday, February 14, 2023

GOD'S YOLK IS EASY


+Are you in a desperate situation and crying out for help? Be assured that God still hears and responds to our desperate prayers today.⁣
+Scripture invites us to "cast [our] cares on the LORD and he will sustain [us]" (PSALM 55:22).⁣
+When we turn our difficult circumstances over to God, we can trust that He'll provide the help we need. We're secure in His capable hands. ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
๐Ÿ™ Loving Father, thank You for hearing my prayers and bringing comfort, peace-whatever I need most.⁣
+I love You. You are everything I will ever need. Thank You for saving and rescuing me from my sin, and giving me a new life.⁣
+As I do my best to live for You, please help me base my decisions in what You've said is not how I feel. I trust You with my life. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿค๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....