Friday, February 10, 2023

GOD'S PERFECT PLAN ๐Ÿ•Š️๐Ÿ˜Š⁣⁣


+We must trust God's specific divine plan for our lives daily. Following directions when it comes to God is vital. You can't circumvent his plan and expect things to work out for your good.⁣
+Sometimes we don't understand what God is doing, and frequently it just doesn't make sense. But understand that God has gone before you to clear your pathway to defeat your enemies.⁣
+We often take matters into our own hands because we are unclear, fearful, or don't like God's plan. We don't see how God's plan will make us happy.⁣
+Confidence in our amazing God and his plan for you will make your life much easier. We often say we believe in God, but our actions and words speak differently.⁣
+There comes a time in every believer's life when you must acknowledge and confess that you either do or don't trust God. Don't live in denial any longer.⁣
+If you do some soul searching and find that what you have is not total confidence in God, ask him to change your heart.⁣
+This is the most significant step in your relationship with him. How can you obey him if you don't trust him? ๐Ÿ˜‰⁣
๐Ÿ™ Lord, I must admit that there are areas in my life where I lean to my own devices and understanding. I make decisions about my life based on my feelings and what I hear and see.⁣
+I have not consulted you about this season of my life. I am often fearful of the answer you will give me.⁣
+Your responses or plan don’t always align with my desires and wants. I know that you have my best interest at heart.⁣
+Please renew my mind today. I pray for total confidence in you and your plans for my life. In Jesus’ Name, Amen. ๐Ÿค⁣
#happyweekend ๐Ÿช„ #blessings ๐ŸŒป

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...