Friday, February 17, 2023

GOD WILL RESTORE YOU ๐Ÿ•Š️⁣⁣


+If we're being honest, our spiritual lives can sometimes feel like walking through a dry desert. Some seasons of life are exhausting and difficult to persevere through.⁣
+But in the midst of those seasons, God continues to refresh and satisfy His people. He continues to uphold us when we are tired.⁣
+He does these things for us because His character never changes. He is the same God who continually refreshes His people.⁣
+So if you currently feel tired and exhausted, take a moment today to sit with God in prayer. Tell Him exactly how you feel and what is going on in your life.⁣
+Ask Him to refresh your soul and satisfy you if you feel weary and weak. Allow Him to refresh you and give you rest, and continue to build a habit of talking with God each and every day.⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, when I am weak, You are strong. When I am lonely, You are my comforter. When I feel unable to keep moving forward, You give me the strength I need to persevere.⁣
+Please remind me when I feel overwhelmed that You are with me. Refresh my soul, and give me rest. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„๐Ÿค

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....