Sunday, January 8, 2023

I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS


+Regardless of what life circumstances you are facing – whether good or bad. I encourage you to focus on the fact that GOD IS WITH YOU and has promised He will ALWAYS be with you. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ•Š️⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, thank You for loving me enough to listen to ALL of my prayers. There is no need in the entire world that is too big for You to handle.⁣
+Please work in my life today. Heal what's broken, calm what's crazy, and make me brave as I live my life for You.⁣
+I will give thanks to You out loud! I will tell of all the wonderful things You have done!⁣
+No matter what I endure, I know that I can rely on You. You fight for me even when I can barely fight for myself.⁣
+You are always with me. You comfort me. Thank You, God! In Jesus name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...