Sunday, December 18, 2022

GOD HEARS


+Knowing that God is with us and deeply caring of us, means that we can be confident that God delights to hear from us.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Sometimes, in his kindness, the Lord does take our fears away. But it’s best to remember that’s not the only way God answers prayers.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+What he wants most for us is for our faith to grow, for our trust in him to deepen – for us to become more like Christ – and sometimes that happens best when hard things aren’t immediately taken away.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+He does provide for us in the middle of the hard times, though, he does sustain us and he does enable and equip us to persevere. Those are answers to prayers that we all can know. ⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+So, why not turn to him now? With short prayers or long, pour out your heart to him, knowing that he cares.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Tell him what you would like him to do for you. And then look forward to him answering in the ways he knows to be best. ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣⁣
⁣⁣
๐Ÿ™ Father God, in the middle of the stress please help me to find the words I need to turn to you. And please help me to trust you today and every day.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Thank You for sharing Your wisdom with those who seek it. As I grow closer to You, help me to think more like You. Today, I invite You into my decision-making.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Help me to make wise decisions. Show me how to handle challenging situations well. Allow Your love to inspire my actions and words. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️⁣⁣
⁣⁣
#mapagpalangumaga ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿค—⁣⁣
#blessings ๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....