Friday, December 9, 2022

Don’t be afraid!⁣


‘Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in You.’ Psalm 56:3 NKJV ๐Ÿ’Œ⁣
๐Ÿ™ Father in heaven, I am grateful for Your Word. I trust that You are able. Even in the midst of my troubles, I still find Your help that exceeds my expectations and my thoughts.⁣
+You always provide for me, and I believe that it is Your love and Your power that sustains my hope. ⁣
+Help me, Lord, reflect on the promises in Your Word, which promote truth and life in my life.⁣
+Remind me of the times in life when You have been there, to build evidence that You are there today, will be there tomorrow, next week, month and year.⁣
+Let me rest in the fact that I have a relationship with You, which continues to profoundly touch my life. In Jesus Name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„๐ŸคŽ

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...