Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Where is God in the storm? ⁣⁣

+There are times when God seems inaccessible. When you pray, you feel abandoned in your present circumstances. And not just abandoned, but terrified and even hopeless. ⁣
+Are you caught in a storm? Whatever trial you’re facing today, know this one thing: you can trust God to carry you through it.⁣
+He determines ‘the end from the beginning’ (Isaiah 46:10 NIV), so you will come out of this stronger and wiser. ☝️๐Ÿ’ช⁣
๐Ÿ™ Father, I acknowledge Your power and sovereignty. You are the creator of the universe and I get to speak to You one-on-one.⁣
+Forgive me, Lord, for when I have thought that any situation in life was too big a job for You to handle.⁣
+I pray today, Lord, that You will make me more than a conqueror through Christ, and I will be influential in and for Your Kingdom. In Jesus name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„❣️

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...