Thursday, November 3, 2022

Embracing the Unknown⁣⁣

+When we know who God is, it is easier to trust Him in the unknown.⁣
+In scary and unknown times, our greatest need is to go before the Father and ask Him to remind us who He is.⁣
+He is a Good Shepherd, providing for and protecting us. He is the only One that has the power to change our circumstances.⁣
+If He doesn’t change our circumstances, then we can trust He has a loving plan we cannot understand at the moment. To live a life of faith is to embrace what we do not know.  ⁣
๐Ÿ™ Dear God, thank you for the hope I have in You even through trials. Please help me to have Your perspective as I experience difficulties in life.⁣
+I trust You to achieve good things through my struggles. Thank you that even when my world is unsteady, I can always be confident in You. In Jesus' name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„๐Ÿ’“

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...