Monday, October 3, 2022

SURRENDER EVERYTHING TO GOD


+God wants us to surrender our burdens to Him and to lean on Him in faith when our emotions are too much for us to handle alone.⁣
+When our spirits are crushed, God reassures us He is still enough.⁣
+So next time you are tempted to deny your emotions or attempt to handle them on your own, surrender them to God instead.⁣
+He will give you hope that is greater than any emotional struggle you face. ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
๐Ÿ™ Dear God, thank you for the reassurance You give us in Scripture of Your love for us.⁣
+I know You are always stronger than any problem I face. Help me surrender my emotional battles to You.⁣
+Thank you for the comfort You provide when I need it most. In Jesus name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„❣️๐ŸŒป

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER ๐Ÿงก

๐Ÿ™ Father God, You know my thoughts from afar. You know how I tend to play out different situations in my mind till ...