Monday, October 24, 2022

PRAYER


But he said to me, “My grace is enough for you. When you are weak, my power is made perfect in you.” So I am very happy to brag about my weaknesses. Then Christ’s power can live in me.⁣
-2 Corinthians 12:9 NCV ๐Ÿ’Œ⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, thank You for Your peace. Even in life’s most difficult moments, I can have peace because I know You are with me.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Help me to feel Your nearness in every circumstance and guide me through challenges. ⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Thank You for Your Word that guides me through life. I pray that You will be at the center of every decision I make.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Please help me to trust that You know what is best for me. Help me to focus on Your plans for me, instead of my own. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„❣️๐Ÿ˜Š

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...