Monday, September 19, 2022

You are not alone


+All of us will face trials, tests and temptations. We will go through ‘fire’ and ‘rough waters’. There will be times when ‘you’re between a rock and a hard place’.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+These are difficult times. Sometimes you may want to give up. You cannot understand what is going on.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Sometimes not getting what you want can be the best thing that can happen. ⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+God is shaping you. He often uses the difficulties and challenges in our life like sandpaper – to smooth the rough edges.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+He uses them to strengthen your character, change you and advance his purpose in your life.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+In all the struggles and difficulties of life, God has a good plan for your future.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+God may not take it away, but he has promised to be with you, to walk with you, to protect you as you go through it.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
๐Ÿ™ Father, the trials I’m in are tough. But I trust in You. I trust that You will work these trials to serve a greater purpose than I can fathom.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Let your will be done, not my own. Help me to stay obedient, help me to stay faithful. Use my life for your glory. In Jesus name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„๐Ÿ’–

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...