Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Turn to God in times of trouble⁣⁣⁣⁣


+Sometimes in life we hit a wall of pain and distress. It overwhelms us. It could be caused by bereavement, redundancy, sickness, disappointment, or other circumstances beyond our control.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+It could even, as in the case of the Corinthians, be caused by our own sin or mistakes. What matters is how you respond. For some, times such as these drive them away from God.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+For others, like the Corinthians, it is the making of them. Their distress drove them to God. It transformed them into a people whom God was able to use powerfully.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, thank You for redeeming every part of my life. You are a hiding place for me, and You preserve me from trouble.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+When I run to You-I am safe. Thank You! Today, please show me how You are protecting me.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Guard my mind and my heart. Please continue to preserve my life. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿค

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....