Thursday, August 4, 2022

RESTING PEACE


+I will both lie down in peace, and sleep; For You alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety.⁣
-PSALM 4:8⁣
+Happiness in the Lord comes from abiding in Him. He establishes a joy in our hearts that is not dependent upon our circumstances.⁣
+How often do we lay down at night with our minds flooded with worries?⁣
+We have every care and concern in the world running through them! Psalm 4 is an evening psalm—we can now lay down and rest.⁣
+We can just cast all those things we are worried about into His hands, being reminded that He is in charge.⁣
+He fills our hearts with peace as we intentionally rest, knowing His purposes will unfold in His time.⁣
+We enjoy a lasting peace when we understand that God is over everything. He takes our cares and our concerns and works them all out for our good.⁣
๐Ÿ™ Lord, I give you thanks because even in the most difficult of moments I can trust that You are going to be my hiding place. Help me to put all my trust in You. In Jesus' name. Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿค๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...