Monday, August 15, 2022

GOD IS GOOD!!!


GOD IS GOOD (。♡‿♡。)⁣
+My body and my mind may become weak, but God is my strength. He is mine forever.⁣
-Psalms 73:26 NCV ๐Ÿ’Œ⁣
+When we say God is good, the word “good” implies His nature and character.⁣
He is beautiful, honorable, and precious.⁣
+When we have God, we have everything we need. Without Him, we have nothing worth anything at all. He is everything! He’s incomparable!⁣
+Yes, we will go through difficulties. Troubles and complexities of life may test our hearts. But God is the strength of our hearts and our portion forever! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฅฐ⁣
๐Ÿ™ Jesus, nothing is impossible for You! You conquered death and darkness, and by doing so-You made a way for me to know You personally. Wow! Thank You!⁣
+When I grow weary, worn, or anxious, please remind me that You're in control.⁣
+I don't have to fear anything because You will always protect me. You are always near. Hallelujah! Amen. ☝️๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...