Friday, August 26, 2022

God is good ALL THE TIME


+Times when things are going well can be as much a test upon our faith as the times when they are not going well. ⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Sadly, we are not spared troubles in this life, but we do have a compassionate Father who is the God of all comfort, not just some comfort, who will comfort us in every single trouble that we face. ☝️⁣⁣
⁣⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, thank You for giving me exactly what I need to overcome every obstacle that comes my way.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+As long as I am depending on Your wisdom and strength, I know there isn't anything I can't overcome.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Please help my trust in You to grow as I stop depending on my own abilities. You are everything I need. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป⁣⁣
⁣⁣
#happyweekend ๐Ÿ˜Š

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....