Sunday, August 21, 2022

COURAGE FROM GOD


๐Ÿ“– Remember that I commanded you to be strong and brave. Don’t be afraid, because the Lord your God will be with you everywhere you go.⁣
-Joshua 1:9 NCV ๐Ÿ’Œ⁣
+Feeling fear is not bad; it makes us human. The problem lies in allowing ourselves to be dominated by it, allowing it to paralyze us and prevent us from moving forward.⁣
+Don't let fear rule your thoughts; Let God's word lead you to think differently.⁣
+There are battles we cannot avoid, but the good thing is that we can face them knowing that God is with us.⁣
+What are you avoiding in your life that you need to confront face to face?⁣
+Don't be discouraged! God has called you to overcome your fears. He has given you the victory and he will fulfill what he has promised. ☝️๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
๐Ÿ™ Father, I thank you that you are with me at all times. Help me to overcome that which wants to limit me.⁣
+Give me the courage to face my fears head on, and renew my thoughts to replace fear with faith.⁣
+Increase my strength and lift my gaze. In Jesus' name. Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿค

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....