Monday, July 18, 2022

LORD IS MY LIGHT


+You, Lord, keep my lamp burning; my God turns my darkness into light.⁣
-Psalm 18:28⁣
+Whether we're enduring the unpredictable storms in life or enjoying the stillness after the rains have passed, the peace of God's constant presence lights our way through the darkness.⁣
+Our living God will always be our strength, our refuge, our sustainer, and our deliverer.⁣
๐Ÿ™ Father, please help me trust Your goodness and love even when I sometimes can't see You in the dark circumstances in life. ⁣
+Please help me understand what Your will really is. I don't want to spend my unsure of who you are or what pleases you.⁣
+So please strengthen my faith, and draw me closer to You. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿค⁣
#heymonday! ๐Ÿ˜Š #magandangumaga ๐Ÿช„ #blessings ๐ŸŒป

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....