Monday, July 25, 2022

I will trust in God⁣⁣⁣⁣


+Life is not the random mess it may sometimes appear. In every detail of your life, God is at work. ‘All things’ includes even our mistakes.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+God will take even your errors and work them out for your good. He reigns. He is sovereign. In everything he works for the good of those who love him.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Supremely, the cross demonstrates that just as God took the very worst event in history and turned it into the very best; he can take the worst things in your life and use them for good⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+In the midst of every difficulty, you can cling to God’s love for you..⁣⁣
⁣⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, You are my source of strength and hope. You form the foundation of my life, and You overwhelm my fears with Your love.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+With You, all things are possible. So I will place my hope in You. In You I shall trust.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Even when everything around me seems to crumble, I will trust and not be afraid—for my future is found in You. You make my life secure. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿค๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....