Monday, July 11, 2022

DON'T BE AFRAID!


+So don’t worry, because I am with you. Don’t be afraid, because I am your God. I will make you strong and will help you; I will support you with my right hand that saves you.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
-Isaiah 41:10 NCV ๐Ÿ’Œ⁣⁣

+When we give in to fear and worrisome thoughts about the future, it could signify that we have shifted our focus from God.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Many of us fear what the future holds even when God has opened new doors for us. If you have God, your weaknesses or failures have no bearing on your future.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+The most crucial influence in your future is God. Therefore, if God is on your side, you do not need to be afraid. Fear not!⁣⁣

๐Ÿ™ Father Lord, I lay my anxiety and fear at your feet. Help me focus only on your word and promises for my life.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Help me to never forget all the miracles that you have performed in my life. Help me to remember your goodness.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+May we never forget that we need you. You are faithful and I am choosing to believe that today.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Help me to reflect your goodness, and to be a light to everyone I encounter today, in Jesus name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️⁣⁣
⁣⁣
#youareblessed #beablessing ๐Ÿช„❣️๐Ÿ˜Š⁣⁣
#ohayogozaimasu #heymonday #haveaproductiveweek ๐ŸŒป

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....