Friday, June 24, 2022

GOD'S UNFAILING LOVE


+Whenever you fall away from him, God comes searching for you, wanting the relationship to be restored.⁣
+God wants you to be real with him. He does not want you to pretend that all is well.⁣
+He wants to hear the cry of your heart. This draws you close to him, even in times of great distress.⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, nothing is impossible for You. You love me even when I’m unlovable.⁣
+You are good to me even when I don’t deserve it. You are kind and compassionate toward me even when I mess up.⁣
+You show me what faithful love looks like. Thank You for never leaving or forsaking me!⁣
+Today, remind of the ways You have shown up in my life so that way I can intentionally praise You. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ❣️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....