Thursday, May 19, 2022

Your Hope in Times of Trouble⁣⁣


+Do you ever feel terrified by something you are facing in your life?⁣
+However difficult your situation may be – however much ‘trouble’ you are facing in your life, you can have hope.⁣
+Hope is the confident expectation of God’s ultimate blessing in this life and the life to come, based upon the goodness and promises of God.⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, there are things in my life that are too big for me to handle by myself.⁣
+But I know that You are greater than any problem I can face, and You love me more than I'll ever know.⁣
+Please save me from what I'm facing. I thank You now, in faith, for what You're going to do. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿค๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....