Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Take delight in the Lord


+Rather than pursuing the things you desire, if you delight in God he will give you the desires of your heart.⁣
+Letting God give you things is so much better than trying to get them for yourself. ⁣
+This is the key to guidance: bring the decision to God, ask him to act and trust in him.⁣
+It is a simple three-part process.⁣
+First, to commit the decision to God in prayer, asking him to open the doors that are right for you, and to close the ones that are not right.⁣
+Second, thereafter trust that he is in control.⁣
+Third, watch in faith for him to act as you continue on your ‘way’, in the expectation that God will act.⁣
๐Ÿ™ Lord, keep me from fear, envy and anger as I trust in you.⁣
+Today I want to commit my way to you. I will be still before you God. I will delight in you. In Jesus name, Amen! ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸŒป⁣
Psalm 37:4⁣
‘Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart’ (v.4)⁣
+I try to keep remembering that ‘delight’ has to come first; it is not just that ‘he will give you the desires of your heart’.⁣
+But it is still an amazing promise – if we do delight in him, he will give us the desires of our heart. ❥˙♡⁣
#ctto

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...