Saturday, February 12, 2022

When You Need to Remember the Good⁣⁣


+Sometimes we just lose track of all the good.⁣
+We get wrapped up in the daily responsibilities and stresses, and we lose track of the goodness and faithfulness of God.⁣
+It’s easy to do. But so is asking Him to remind you.⁣
๐Ÿ™God, forgive me for not seeing all the good things you have given me. Open my eyes to see Your blessings and faithful love in my life today.⁣
+When I am afraid, I will put my trust in You. I know that when You are for me, nothing can stand against me!⁣
+Right now, I surrender my fears to You. Please take my concerns, shame, and problems, and replace them with Your peace and truth.⁣
+Protect my mind as I continue to draw close to You. In Jesus' name, Amen.๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿค⁣

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...