Saturday, February 19, 2022

Storms of life


Do what the Lord wants, and he will give you your heart's desire.⁣
-Psalms 37:4 CEV ๐Ÿ’⁣
+The storms of life seem to come out of nowhere, often when things are going along quite smoothly. It is easy for faith to be thrown away at that moment.⁣
+A crisis tests your faith. Jesus wants you to learn to conquer your fears and trust him even in the middle of the storms of life.⁣
+Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes he lets the storm rage and he calms you.⁣
+God has a great purpose for your life. Let him guide you along the right path for you. You don’t have to go through life full of fear, because he is with you.☝️⁣
๐Ÿ™God, life can be really hard at times. Help me to find joy in hard seasons because I know that You're using them to make me a better person.⁣
+Give me the strength to endure and the courage to persevere. In Jesus' name, Amen.๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’™⚡๐Ÿช„

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....