Tuesday, February 1, 2022

KEEP TRUSTING WHEN TESTED⁣


"If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer."⁣
- Matthew 21:22 NIV ๐Ÿ’Œ⁣
+Faith involves trusting God even when you don’t have all the answers. Faith is often tested when we go through difficult times. ⁣
+Sometimes nothing seems to make sense in our lives. God may be using our circumstances to test us. Choose to trust him anyway.⁣
+As we look at Job’s life, we see that strength grows through struggles, courage develops in challenges and wisdom matures from wounds. When God tested Job, his faith emerged as pure gold.⁣
๐Ÿ™ Lord, Thank You for reminding me that You are my helper. You will not let me stumble or fall. You watch over and protect me.⁣
+Thank You for showing me what it means to practice humble servanthood. Help me every day to live a life of trust and confidence in you. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿค

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....