Tuesday, February 15, 2022

He's there


+Be true to your word, Lord. Keep me alive and strong; don't let me be ashamed because of my hope.⁣
-Psalms 119:116 CEV⁣
+Whatever you’re experiencing, no matter how great the devastation of your disappointment, God can handle your sadness, your questions, and the anger you feel in being disappointed.⁣
+In fact, He wants to handle it. Who God is and what He possesses is what you need during your disappointing season.⁣
+Whatever you are going through, believe that God is preparing you and giving you an increasing authority for whatever it is that he is calling you to do.⁣
๐Ÿ™Lord, thank you so much for the times when I have cried out to you and been saved; trusted in you and not been disappointed. Help me in times of suffering to keep trusting in you. In Jesus name, Amen.๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿค

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....