Monday, January 24, 2022

GOD'S PROTECTION


+How comforting to know that our Heavenly Father is so great that He's able to attend to each of us in the most intimate ways - even sustaining every breath in our lungs for as long as we live.

+He promises His people, "Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you" (Isaiah 46:4).

+God always has time for us. He understands every detail of our circumstances - no matter how complex or difficult - and is there whenever we call on Him in prayer. We never have to wait in line for our Savior's unlimited love.

IN WHAT WAYS DOES GOD TAKE CARE OF YOUR DAILY NEEDS?
HOW CAN YOU SHARE HIS LOVE WITH OTHERS?

๐Ÿ™ Father God, You are faithful! Nothing is impossible for You, and nothing is too hard for You. My problems, pain, grief, and hurt-You know it all, and You carefully support me through every season.

+Today, I could really use Your guidance. Please show me a way through the difficult situations I'm facing, and fill me with Your peace. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿค


No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...