Wednesday, January 5, 2022

God will take care of everything


+At the time I have decided, my words will come true. You can trust what I say about the future. It may take a long time, but keep on waiting— it will happen!⁣
-Habakkuk 2:3 CEV⁣
“I am sure that God keeps no one waiting unless he sees that it is good for him to wait.”⁣
-C.S. Lewis⁣
+We can trust God to do what’s best for us at the right time.  ⁣
+By faith, you will get through this. ⁣
+Think about it: if you had everything figured out, you wouldn’t need faith.⁣
+You could live simply by your understanding. By your logic, but not by faith.⁣
+But when you don’t understand something, that gives you the unique opportunity to deepen your faith.⁣
+Oswald Chambers said, “Faith is deliberate confidence in the character of God whose ways you may not understand at the time.” ⁣
+Pray: God, will you grow my faith way beyond my own need to figure everything out?⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, thank You for caring for me. You know all of my troubles, and You promise that they will not overtake me.⁣
+Please help me to continue to look at You when I am burdened. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿค

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...