Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Peace


+Each one of you is part of the body of Christ, and you were chosen to live together in peace. So let the peace that comes from Christ control your thoughts. And be grateful.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
-Colossians 3:15 CEV⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Even in our times of genuine struggle and pain, we can know God's peace and permit it to rule our hearts.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+And in that peace, we'll find reminders of all that we've been given in Christ.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+In that, we can truly be thankful. ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣⁣
⁣⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, how often I complain about things that are mere inconveniences.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Help me NEVER to lose sight of Your goodness. Give me a heart full of gratitude.⁣⁣
+Thank You that I can have peace at all times, in every situation.⁣
+Please fill me with Your peace today and every day.⁣
+Remind me that You can overcome my fear and anxiety. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿค⁣⁣
⁣⁣
#coldandblessmorningeveryone ๐Ÿฅถ⛅⁣⁣
#ctto⁣

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....