Thursday, December 2, 2021

Give My Soul Rest⁣


+In this fallen world in which we live, there will be struggles each of us face.⁣⁣
+Sometimes a health challenge is thrust upon us, while other times, we bring things upon ourselves. ⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Regardless of where we are in these areas of our health, when we wake up each day, we have reason to thank God for our spiritual, emotional, mental, and physical health.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+In this life, we’ll experience many health issues. Some seasons will be harder than others.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+No matter what you’re facing in the spiritual, mental, emotional, or physical health realm, start each day with Psalm 118:24 ESV, which says, “This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it!” ๐Ÿ™Œ⁣⁣
⁣⁣
๐Ÿ™ Jesus, only You can give my soul rest. There is no one like You. When I’m feeling overwhelmed, You know what I need and You ask me to give You my burdens.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+You give me the strength and peace I need for each day when I walk with You. So today, I give You my concerns.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+I surrender my to-do list, and I trust You with my heart. Teach me to live from a place of rest. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿค๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
#ctto๐Ÿ“ธ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....