Thursday, December 16, 2021

Don't Give Up!⁣


+Do you ever feel like giving up?⁣
+Perhaps you're discouraged about your finances or you're facing problems with your health, your marriage, or your children.⁣
+Sometimes problems seem so overwhelming that the road ahead seems too steep to climb.⁣
+We all go through these times. I've wanted to give up and quit many times through the years.⁣
+But when I realized I had nothing interesting to go back to, I determined to keep pressing on.⁣
+Even though continuing to move forward is sometimes painful, it is far better than giving up and sliding backwards.⁣
+God is doing a good work in you so He can do more for you and through you.⁣
+So ask Him to fill you with holy determination tonight and keep moving in the right direction.⁣
Choose to Rejoice ๐Ÿ™Œ⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, You are my source of strength! You are my hope in hard times, and my joy at all times.⁣
+You calm all my fears and deliver me from evil. You protect and provide for me, and You never stop showing me Your unfailing love.⁣
+Thank You for Your countless blessings and Your miraculous grace. I am so grateful for all that You’ve done, and so today, I choose to rejoice in You! In Jesus’ name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿค⁣
#ctto


No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....