Sunday, November 21, 2021

Never give up hope⁣


‘Don’t lose hope. Don’t ever give up...’ (Jeremiah 51:46, MSG).⁣

+Sometimes the circumstances of our lives can seem very bleak. Everything has gone wrong. Darkness has set in.⁣
+And yet… God never leaves us without a ray of hope. If it is not all right, then it is not the end.⁣
+Suffering is a part of living in a fallen world. Like Job, it can happen for reasons we may never know.⁣
+But God has a purpose for you that goes beyond the pain you endure.⁣
+Don't get discouraged by falling for simplistic formulas.⁣
+If you're going through a dark time, don't lose hope.⁣
+God can help you to not be consumed by what you face. Keep trusting in His faithful love and provision for you. ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, thank You for always being on my side. No matter what I go through, I know I never have to go through it alone because you are with me.⁣
+Please help me to not give into despair, but instead trust that You are in control. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿค๐ŸŒป

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....