Friday, November 12, 2021

Have Faith ๐ŸŒป⁣


+What is faith? Faith is belief in God. That's the simplest way to express it.⁣
+It means taking God at His Word and trusting in God's character. It's knowing His character and believing who He has revealed Himself to be.⁣
+Your faith will increase when you have a right view of God and a proper view of the world in which you live, which is not a world of accidents but a world over which God is sovereign. ⁣
+We tend to feel weak in our faith when we deal with things that make us feel afraid or threatened.⁣
+We are most doubtful when we find ourselves overwhelmed with life.⁣
+Nevertheless, if you believe God and trust who He says He is and understand that He is in control, you do have faith. ⁣
+Do not be a wonder-seeker who is waiting for a feeling or sign. Take Jesus at His Word.⁣
+The promise He gives is meant for whoever will hear and believe it. If you believe, declare Him as your Savior and be saved according to His Word.⁣
๐Ÿ™God, thank You for being my source of strength and security. I know that you will take care of me as I grow closer to You and follow Your Word.⁣
+Please help me to be rooted deeply in You so when life's storms come, I will stand strong. In Jesus' name, Amen.☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿค⁣
#happyweekend #ctto

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....